The lines are designed for initial drying of pipes, removal of mud, rust and friable scale from outer surfaces of steel pipes by round metal brushes and applying protecting coatings with adhe-sive polymeric tapes or other kinds of protecting coatings. Basically the lines are intended for con-struction oil and gas fields, and also at laying of pipe lines in trade and civil engineering.
At the below there is LIT-1 line scheme in minimum completed for previously cleaning pipes. The technological layout of equipments is a single-line and stream-handling. The LIT line (fully completed) includes: oven for pipes preheating and drying, reversing pipe feeder, device for dou-ble cleaning of pipes, pipe priming unit, device for insulating, drive and pressure supports, hydrau-lic system, ventilation system and monitoring and control system.
The lines will be auxiliary completed units for rewinding and cutting of roll insulation materi-als, device for preheating bitumen mastics and etc. In addition will be made connection dimensions line to applicable dimensions of insulation pipes and pipe sections, which in addition are used weld lines by Customer, pipe control and etc. A final performance specification is determinate by Cus-tomer.
The line advantages are:
- An insulation rotor has a common control position of feeding and moving pipes unit, cleaning, priming, pipes insulation, pipes removal from insulation lines.
- Automatic insertion of fuel feeding under pipes flame-out in the sprayers.
- A visual inspection of pipe heating temperature before insulation.
- A device for insulation pipe length measuring in the running meters.
- There is a bend of used gases from servicing zone.
In accordance with Customer order, the complete line can be changed.